Thursday, November 5, 2009

I got fluffy mail!!!!!!

I ordered 3 BM (BumGenius 3.0 One Size) cloth diapers on Friday...they were 'repairables' and about 50% off. BM usually run about $17.50, yes for one diaper. BUT that will last us from birth to 35lbs/potty training which is a great deal. I purchased them for $8.50 because they were not good enough to sell in stores. For example, on one of mine the velcro wasn't sew on all the way so that needs fixing. For 50% off I'm more than willing to do a little work! Below is a picture of the 3 diapers I got. (I purchased boy colors because they were more gender neutral than the hot pink ones!)

The three diapers are shown in the small size, medium, and large (they have snaps/velcro which make the diaper different sizes). The BM one sizes are supposed to fit anywhere from 8lbs-35lbs (give or take). They are also pocket diapers so you stuff them with either inserts or prefolds. (We'll use prefolds because we got a bunch for a great price). You can add or subtract the
amount of inserts you want depending on your baby (overnight-stuff more!)

I also have a pic showing where the inserts go and one of my prefolds sticking out. I still need to buy a TON more but it's a good start! I also need to purchase some liners. (The liners will be placed on the inside of the diaper and catch poo-then I can just through the liner in the trash or toilet! No more washing poo diapers!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment