Monday, November 9, 2009

It's a....

GIRL?!?! Today we had our nt scan. Basically just a ultrasound and bloodwork to check for abornmalities which may be a sign of down syndrome and other chromosome disorders. Our results will be back in about a week!

The ultrasound was AMAZING!! Little Baby P was moving around like crazy. She would kick the side of the uterus which would make her fly up in the 'air' and land. Her arms were kicking/playing with the umbilical cord and moving all over. She looked at us a few times and squirmed a bunch....then took a short 5 minute nap. haha. At the very end she even got the hiccups!! So cute!!

I asked the ultrasound nurse to guess the gender. She said she was always right, except for once a few months ago. It really hurt her ego so now she doesn't like to guess the gender but I promised that I wouldn't go buying anything just yet (yea, right!). She showed us a spot and said.."See this line? With a boy it's straight and a girl, it's down. Looks like a girl to me." Then she moved so we couldn't make our own conclusions! Ugh! She kept calling the baby a 'she' the rest of the time though. It was overall amazing!!

Here's a quick pic...I'll add more later (like some 3d's).



ALSO-BLOG UPDATE!! (read below!!)
It's been kind of a pain in the butt to keep two blogs and I know alot of people want to continue to follow our journey. SO to make life easier on all of us I will now only be posting on our regular blog (jjplotz.blogspot.com). This blog will stay up but I won't be updating it, unless we do IVF again in the future. My other blog isn't private so you don't need an invite. On that blog I will be posting about my crafting/remodeling adventures as well so if you don't care about that just ignore those :-) Anyway-just to make life easier on all of us!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jess, she looks so beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so glad that everything went so well.

    ReplyDelete