Friday, April 3, 2009

CD 1

Today I started spotting, so I'm using it as CD 1 since it's bright red-as the nurse told me to do. Which means Sunday through Thursday I'll be taking my Femara. And, of course I have to been good about tempting. Oh, how I love to wake every morning to shove a thermometer in my mouth! But I refuse to forget...I WILL be good this month!

I haven't even had a D.Coke (or caffiene for that matter!) since Monday!!! Right now I'm having a hard time on my PCOS diet since I can only eat mushy things for the next couple days since I got my wisdom teeth out but I'll be back on hard core on Monday! I'm excited and nervous for this cycle. I kind of plan on this cycle working, which I keep telling myself to stop doing! We got pregnant on our first cycle of Femara 5.0mg, which was also the first time I O'ed in years. Therefore, I figure if I'm taking 7.5mg what's stopping me from getting pregnant. However, I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up. I also ordered two books from Amazon, they were recommended to me by girls from the The Bump. They are...Dissappointment with God and Facing the Giants. Basically they are supposed to help me understand, talk, and have patience as I wait for our little miracle in His time, not mine. I think they will be great. I'm not angry with God but sometimes question his tatics when I see teenagers or women who can barely afford food pregnant...however, He knows what he is doing and I will have patience. I'll give a review once I read them. Well, off to cuddle with the hubs and watch some TV in bed!

1 comment:

  1. Jess,

    I watched Facing the Giants, it's a very inspiring movie! I haven't read the book though. Please let me know what you think of the other book. I'm praying for you! Congratulations on cutting back on caffeine! I need to do that myself, I've been trying to cut back gradually.

    ReplyDelete