Sunday, April 5, 2009

No Femara Today

Well, I guess I'm not starting my femara today. Little aunt flow has been sooo incredibly light so I called the on-call nurse today. She said just to wait until I have a 'heavy flow' for three days then take the Femara. I'm fine with that...however I'm worried if I wait too long they'll have me redo my cycle over or something. Ugh..just had to vent. I've had spotting for 3 days so no matter how heavy it is I plan on going ahead and starting the Femara on Thursday, since that will be a week since I took my last provera. However, I feel great after getting my wisdom teeth removed! I've hardly taken any pain meds since I'm still worried they may mess with my Femara. Off to POAS to make sure I'm not preggo and then continue to wait for this spotting to get heavier...who would have ever thought I'd wish for that? lol

1 comment:

  1. Jess,

    I'm praying that your period will start soon so you can take your Femara and start your cycle. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete