Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cloth Diapers

Now, before ya'll mothers lecture me on how we'll hate cloth diapering, how much harder it will be once we have a baby of our own, etc let me now tell you I've heard it all! Jeff and I discussed this and we definatly want to try cloth diapers. I was one of the girls thinking these 'green moms' were crazy using cloth diapers but the more I research the more I think I want to try it. Jeff is completely on board, which is a big suprise to me! I think what caught him was 'we'll save money in the long run'. I've spoken with tons of my nesties who have used cloth diapers and not one regrets it. Plus, with me staying home I think it will work out really well too.

Also-cloth diapers aren't what they used to be :-) They have upgraded quite abit! They are many different styles you can use, from prefolds (old fashioned kind) to types with liners that are removed, etc. I'm still doing my research on which ones we'll like and last night I got to check out some of my friends, Erin's, cloth diaper stash she has for her little boy.

Here's a youtube video on prefolds:

And here's a website about cloth diapers...


Now, my favorite part! Look how cute these are!!!





How cute is this cover?


Now I just need a baby to put these in.....;-)




2 comments:

  1. I love them! And I love the idea of saving money! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CD's are awesome!!! Anytime you two have ?'s about them, or want to see some in action, just let me know. We'll pick a day when we have more clean. :) Or head over to Little Padded Seats-she has CD classes!

    ReplyDelete