Tuesday, July 7, 2009

No BFP for our Annivesary

I tested this morning, 10DPO, BFN! Boo! My chart says I O'ed on Monday but I triggered on Thursday, so who knows. If I did O on Monday, this cycle is a bust. We didn't BD religiously around Monday like we did the week/end before. Who knows anymore! I know it's still early, so I'll probably test on Thursday and then have my beta on Friday.

On a happy note-today's our anniversary! Yah! 2 years! It's crazy how much things have changed in two years. We bought a house, 2 new cars, practically remodeled our whole house and are reaching 23 months of TTC. Wow! I can't wait to see what the next 2 years bring us!

Tonight I'm leaving work at 3, hanging out at home and relaxing. We're going to Christopher's, a fancy little restaurant in a sweet little town, then watching a movie on the hammock under the stairs :-) You can check out my other blog for the pic of the gorgeous ring Jeff got me!

Off to work...I have alot of stuff to finish in the next 6hrs16minutes!

2 comments:

  1. It probably won't make you feel better but I didn't get a BFP til 13 dpo with both pregnancies..hang in there and I will keep my fingers crossed for good news on Friday!!
    Nicole (littlebug1107)

    ReplyDelete