Monday, July 6, 2009

Thankful.

As I was reading through my last posts I realized how depressed I sound! Although the journey of infertility is hard, especially when I see Jeff hurting from it, I'm actually thankful for the wait. If Jeff and I would have gotten pregnant right away we wouldn't be as financially stable as now, our relationship wouldn't have had the time to grow and develop as it has-we've become so close and learned so much from each other! I love this time when it's just the two of us and we can do whatever we want. I'm thankful for that-but I'm ready for a 'family' now. However, I need to remind myself that each month that goes by without a BFP is a month that we are blessed with and need to enjoy this time!

*I use this blog to vent, alot! Most of my posts are my random, jumbled thoughts and I tend to write the most when I'm having a bad day or hour :-) So please don't think I'm this angry, dark, depressed person! I'm actually very happy and feel very blessed....but maybe the zoloft helps with that alot too. haha

2 comments:

  1. This is the place to vent! I totally understand the ups and downs of IF and the great thing about these blog girls is they will encourage you when you're down and celebrate with you when you are up. I'm glad you are enjoying this time with your hubby and praying that you will both be holding a little one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you're feeling better. Blogs are for venting!

    ReplyDelete