Friday, May 29, 2009

Appt.

Well, the appointment didn't go as well as I thought! The u/s tech said that I had two follicles, my right ovary had a follicle size 25mm and the left was 31mm. She wants us to trigger with Ovidrel tonight around 9:30pm and BD all weekend :-) However, she doesn't think the 'follicles' are actually follicles, she said they are most likely cysts since they are sooo big. However, we should still act as though I'm ovulating and then come in next Friday for a progesterone (cd 21) b/w. This will let us know for sure what they were and we'll go from there. My OPK was - today so I have no idea what's going on. Trying to stay positive and leave it in God's hands. This weekend will be busy with my studio's dance recital so I'll update Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment