Thursday, May 14, 2009

I never thought he'd be saying that!

Last night I was on the phone with Jeff (he was out of town for work) and he told me that he thinks he wants a baby more than I do! Ha! It's kind of ironic how much things can change in just a few months. Jeff has always wanted children, but was always ok when I didn't ovulate or we got a BFN. However, something has changed in him and he wants to be a father more than anything now! He asks me questions all the time like, did you start your period yet? Are you ovulating?, etc. He also is starting to get angry when others get pregnant accidentally or when we see young/unfit parents. I just pray we can get pregnant with a healthy, strong baby very soon! I'm starting to feel a bit quilty that I can't get or stay pregnant.

However, I think I finally started my period. Hopefully the Estrace worked and I can start my Femara in a couple more days!!

On another note I started sparkpeople.com this past week! I basically track what I eat daily and have lost 3-4lbs this week!! Granted, I really need to lose atleast 10 (goal is 15) so we'll see how it goes. The first few lbs always seem to fall off, then the rest are harder. We'll see how I do!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess,

    I've noticed that sometimes it happens that way with couples, first one spouse really wants a baby and the second spouse is happy to go along but doesn't seem to be as concerned about it or as focused on it as the other spouse. And then it switches and the second spouse becomes more focused on it. I guess it just happens.

    Please don't ever ever feel guilty about getting or staying pregnant. All we're dealing with here is just issues regarding our health which are beyond our control although we're trying to correct them as best as we can. And I know that Jeff understands that.

    I'm glad to hear that your diet is going so well! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete