Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just an update..

First, I just want to complain about this damn metformin. I know it's helping my blood sugar and egg quality but I have felt sooo terrible the last 2 days it's not even fun. It all started Sunday when I had my sister's bridal shower and a birthday party to go to. Basically too much cake + too much ice cream = bad, bad, bad blood sugar the next day for me. Granted, I should have known better but Monday I woke up feeling naseaus and shaky. The whole day was crap and I felt sick, today is completely worse. I didn't take my met with food last night because I took it right before bed. I should have known better-last night I was up all night feeling hot, sick and my b/s was out of control. This morning I'm eating the only thing I can keep down-peanut butter & bread, hopefully that will even things out a bit. If not, I'm going to take a sick day this afternoon and go home and cry until this gets better.

However, on a happy note my period finally came so the Estrogen worked!! Yah!! Only, I had terrible cramps (almost as bad as after my D&C!). Oh well.....now we're just waiting to see when I ovulate and if I get my BFP.

1 comment:

  1. Jess,

    I'm so sorry that you're feeling so bad! I'm praying that you feel better soon. I'm glad to hear that the Estrogen worked, but I'm sorry about the cramps. I'm praying that you get your BFP soon!

    ReplyDelete