Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CD 13

I've been a bad blogger lately, but there has been no big changes. I'm on CD 13 today but doubt I will O until about day 18-20 like last time. I talked to Dr. C and decided to opt out of the cd16 ultrasound to check my follicles. My follicles were growing fine with the 5 mg dose in December (when we got pregnant) so we're going to see how this cycle goes w/o checking the follicles. I also started my OPK's yesterday, however it's going to be hard to find a place to POAS this week because every night I have to go somewhere after work. I bought those stupid dip stick ones which means I can't just sneak into the bathroom and do it. Ugh, don't know how this is going to work but I guess I'll just have to make it! Plus, all weekend is my studio's dance recital so if I am O'ing it will be interesting because I'm gone all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday....it'll be a few late nights for us! Lol

Oh and remember my previos post about my metformin making me sick, it was actually the Femara. I didn't think going from 5mg to 7.5mg would made such a difference but I was very wrong. I felt naseaus, achy and had a few bad headaches last week. I was, however, able to use my FMLA and leave early, so that's good. I just dread another month on that crap! Pray and cross those fingers this is our month!

No comments:

Post a Comment