Thursday, May 28, 2009

Better today but...

I'm better today. Not as upset and depressed as yesterday. I spent the afternoon listening to some good Christian music and reading blogs. After rereading Isaac's story I was reminded how much I don't deserve to cry and vent. That family is so strong and yet has been through so much, my heart and prayers go out to them.

However, I do have my CD16 ultrasound tomorrow. I went to tell my boss today I would be gone for an hour in the morning and she told me I couldn't go! Uhhh, actually you can't say no. It's under FMLA. I told her it was very important for me to go tomorrow, because it was a certain a day after my pills. She told me, ok you can go but 'let's not do this again.' Ugh!! I want to scream!! I just wish she would understand what Jeff and I are going through. Oh well, I'll get over it and I pray she will too.

Soooo ready for a weekend and a vacation. To bad our vacation to San Diego isn't until September 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Jess,
    I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better today. Your boss is an idiot! Going to San Diego sounds like fun, I bet you'll have a great time! I'm keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete