Sunday, September 13, 2009

4 weeks 4 days

I just got the call for my second beta, at 13dp4dt it's 754!! Whoohoo!! I had a dream last night that it was 759 and I've been praying for a 700+ beta :-) It only needed to increase by 60% to confirm a viable pregnancy and mine increased by 159% :-) Yah!! Tomorrow I schedule my ultrasound (it will probably be around Sept. 28th), we will be able to tell if we have a singleton or twins. We'll also, hopefully, be able to see the heartbeat(s)!! I can't wait. What an awesome day, God is Great!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's wonderful news. I am glad your beta #'s are rising so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats again & I hope you have twins!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Great numbers! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete