Monday, September 28, 2009

6w5d

Today I'm 6w5d pregnant! We had our second ultrasound with Dr. C today and it was amazing. We saw our baby...measuring 6w4d and heard her amazing heartbeat...127bpm. It was the most amazing sound ever!! We're so excited and everything seems so much more 'real'. After our ultrasound we had to wait to talk to Dr.C for a minute. It took him awhile to get to us and Jeff was soo impatient! He was like a little kid, getting into everything. Playing with the stirups, the lights, the blood pressure cups, the pens...geez kid! Just sit down already! We have another ultrasound scheduled with Dr. C on the 8th...then I get released to my OB and have my first ultrasound with him on the 12th!! How fun!!


Here's a pic...

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy your baby is doing well and they are taking good care of you :) I bet the 8th will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jess! I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete