Thursday, September 17, 2009

I got in!

I had called to schedule an OB appointment with Dr. M. I had only met with him one time, but he was an awesome OB. Plus, my whole family goes to him. He recently moved to a new practice and they were telling me I might not be able to see him. Well, the nurse called today and I got in! October 12th at 9:30 I have my first OB appointment, at 9 weeks. I get an ultrasound and office visit. I'm so excited!

I also talked to the nurse, Cheryl, at MIF today because I've had some major headaches. Of course, I can only take Tylenol which doesn't help...at all! But she told me she thinks Monday I'll be 6 weeks instead of Wednesday, which makes my due day May 17th. Call me crazy but I've always thought I'd have a baby on May 17th. I don't know why the day has been in my mind forever, but it has. Just like 300 was what I wanted for my first beta (it was actually 301) and that I dreamt that I would have my second beta at 759 (it was at 754). Hm....maybe God is answering our prayers or I have ESP :-)

Either way I can't complain! I'm excited and so is Jeff, but we are really ready for November to be hear when we're past 12 weeks. Actually, I think once we're past Oct. 12th I'll feel alot better because that means we've seen the heartbeat twice..but November is even better.

Jeff is already rubby my belly (fat) and talking to the babies. He also told me his friend, who's wife is due any day now, is giving him some daddy books to read! How stinkin cute huh? He's such an amazing man and is so 'in' on everything to do with baby, twins, and infertility.

I still feel pretty normal. Just sore boobs and tired, oh and headaches. I try not to analyze everything-it's in God's hands right now, not ours. Plus, Jeff and I talked today that IF something did happen we'll know there is a reason. There must be a baby out there needing us and we'll adopt. But...no more negative nancy like Jeff calls me :-)

We're off to watch a movie! Hopefully this weekend I'll have time to update my blog with pics of my new hair do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment