Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A little girl?

So the gender guesses begin... My mom guesses girl. Cindy, receptionist at work, calls the baby a 'her' all the time. A old friend from HS randomly e-mailed me to tell me she had a dream...we were pregnant with a girl! haha. She said she didn't think I was pregnant, but if I do get pregnant and it's a girl she's a phsycic! haha. Today I asked Jeff what he thought it was....I always say 'her' and he always says 'him'. Today he said, it's a girl. What?! So now he thinks it's a girl too...

I really have no idea. I always think girl, but I think that's because I dream of having a little girl to dress up. I guess we'll see around Christmas time!

1 comment:

  1. eeeekkk! i took a blogging break and am just now coming around to see this. SOOO very happy for you! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete