Friday, October 2, 2009

I love my husband...

My husband is amazing...always has been, always will be. Well on Tuesday night I came home from work.....just another day. Jeff had bought me pink roses and white cala-lillies! What a sweet man :-) Wednesday one of his friends' wifes went into labor and he couldn't stop talking about how excited he is for May. He can't wait for my belly to grow so he can actually rub something, other than my chubbs. We talked about being exciting for birthing class and the actual experience of seeing our daughter or son be born. I honestly can not wait. He is going to be an amazing father. Then last night I had a major migraine...like, lay in the basement, lights off, pillow of my head, wanna cry migraine. It sucked, but Jeff took care of me:-) He made chilli, did the dishes, made scotcharoo's for craft night tonight, woke me for my shot. He just great. I'm always on the bump boards and hear ladies talk about how their husband isn't understanding, or cares about the pregnancy. I couldn't be happier....Jeff has always been amazing and spoiled me rotten ;-) but it's even better to see him interact with me and talk about our child...I can't wait until May-it couldn't come soon enough!

Ok...enough bragging. Back to work and eat my chilli...and pray I don't throw it up :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment