Friday, October 16, 2009

On sale this week at Target...

This week Target had an espresso colored ReStyle(?) 3 shelf bookcase, for $16. The price caught my attention but I was skeptical about the quality. Especially since all the bookcases I have been seeing around $60+. But I had to stop at Target to pick up a prescription, and get my $10 gift card with a transferred prescription! I figured once I used the gift card it will only be about $6 so if it sucks, not a big loss. Anyway...I got it home today and put it together, took all of 20 minutes. And the verdict? I love it! It's actually pretty sturdy and has a bracket to attach it to the wall. I'm glad it came with that because I kept picturing our lil one pulling himself up with the bookshelf and it toppling over on him. Basically-worth every penny and I love! Here's pics of the nursery. Slowly we're working on it. Next I'd like to get a mattress and a closet organizer. I found an organizer on craiglist for $50 and supposed to go look at it later next week!

Here's the nursery pics so far...
Baby already has quite the collection of books! Most of them are hand-me-downs from my little sister :-)

2 comments:

  1. Jess, the nursery looks great! As a librarian, I'm happy to see that you already have books for the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute nursery so far! Can't wait to see the decor once you find out the sex!!

    ReplyDelete