Friday, October 23, 2009

God's got his hand on you...

I'm driving to work this morning and one of my favorite song's come on the radio...

"Be strong in the Lord and
Never give up hope
You’re going to do great things
I already know
God’s got His hand on you so
Don’t live life in fear
Forgive and forget
But don’t forget why you’re here
Take your time and pray
Thank God for each day
His love will find a way
These are the words I would say"
It puts faith in my heart...God got his hand on my baby, OUR baby. It's hard, after a loss and infertility, to not fear the worst. It seems too good to be true...Jeff and I, parents. I can't express the joy and excitement we feel on 'paper' but I can tell you that each day I pray our baby makes it. It just seems so surreal.
So anyway...I'm 10w2d pregnant and last night I got my H1N1 shot. I called the doctor's office I used to work at and they had me come in and get one. They also tried the doppler on me...with no luck :-( Boo! I want to hear the baby so bad, just for reassurance. My symptoms are pretty much gone-no achy boobs, no fatigue (well-kinda), I don't have to pee all the time, etc. Just migraines-and I don't know if that counts! So...we wait...until November 9th when we have our next ultrasound. However...only 12 more days of a bruised a$$!! Seriously, I have two huge, red, swollen, knots on my butt from the progesterone injections. Last night burned soo bad I about cried. Sometimes they hurt, sometimes they don't. 12 more days...yah!
Ok..back to work. Maybe I'll update with bump pictures next week. Not that there is anything to see-but still :-)

1 comment:

  1. Jess, that's a beautiful song, thanks for sharing it. I'm glad to hear that you will be done with your injections soon. Is there any way you could use suppositories instead of injections? I remember that I used suppositories. You might want to check with them and see, it could help you from having a painful butt.

    ReplyDelete