Sunday, October 25, 2009

Heartbeats.

So you all know how crazy I am with this pregnancy...I just love every second but so afraid something will happen. Anyway- I caledl my OB nurse to let her know I got my h1n1 shot and also mentioned that we couldn't hear the heartbeat on the doppler and if that's normal. Of course, she told me it's completely normal-especially with a tilted uterus but if I wanted to I could come in after work for a doppler check, and if they couldn't find the heartbeat we could do an ultrasound :-) They are just the BEST! So after work I headed over there and one of the nurses found lil one's heartbeat. Baby kept squirming around because s/he didn't like the pressure from the doppler probe but finally she got him to hold still and the heartbeat was in the 170's again! Yah!! It was absolutely amazing. (She also said we'll probably have a stubborn baby on our hands-of course!) The nurse had to have my lay down with pillows under my butt-it stretched out my uterus and helped to bring it up more so we could hear the heartbeat. When I got home that night we tried it with our doppler...sure enough after awhile we could hear the hearbeat! Around 150 bpm (baby was probably sleeping-mine was at 80 bpm). We've heard it since and even recorded the sound on our phones. However, we can't figure out who to get it on the computer though....that's our next task :-)

So here's my belly pic from 10w3d. I can't believe I'm now almost 11 weeks!! YAH! I'm sure time will fly now with the holidays and everything. I even started researching registry stuff and decided what we wanted...baby bargains is an awesome book for this, it's helped alot!

So here's the belly pic. I totally hate how huge I look, stupid shirt, back but Jeff refused to take a million pics. hehe. Anyway...here goes! I just have a tiny bump above my pelvic bone which is getting a little hard, nothing exciting though. Can't wait to get an actual belly!


Gross...what a bad pic of me!!

1 comment:

  1. Jess, I'm so glad to hear that everything is going so well!

    ReplyDelete