Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bumbleride....

So Jeff and I have been drooling over the Bumbleride strollers....we're read and heard amazing things about the strollers and they have a lifetime warranty. Even if we bought it used and something went wrong, say the wheel broke, they'd send us a new one for free. Even if they come out with a new & improved item (like in 2009 they came out with a new basket) they'll send you a new one, even if you have the 2008 model!! Well, at $360 for just the stroller, no car seat included I was thinking buying a Graco/Chicco travel system would be a better buy. The bumbleride's have so many great features, like the ability to flip the handles so baby can face you while you walk! Jeff was sold on the idea but I was still worried it was a waste of money.....until....I found one on craiglist for $230!!!! YAH!!!!!!!!! I was so incredibly excited! I called Jeff and he oked it right away and then I emailed the lady. The stroller is a 2008 and comes with two different fabric sets, a brown set and a pink set. I've been drooling over the Ruby (see below) color for awhile for alittle girl and Jeff wants the Spice (See below) for a little boy. I'm not in love with the spice colors but if daddy wants Spice for his little boy that's what he'll get! My plan is to sell the pink and brown fabric sets and buy either a Ruby or Spice depending on the sex of this baby. Both are gender neutral enough that they will work later with other babies, no matter what gender they are. Plus, the awesome thing is if they come out with even better colors later you can always buy a new fabric set for about $80 online, and used ones go on ebay for about $60! YAH!! I'm so excited. Below are the pics....be prepared to be amazed...




I'm sure you all notice there is no place to put my diet coke or iced tea..but no worries. I already have a pattern for cup holders/mini pocket to add to the stroller. You can buy a snap on cup holder but I think the one I make will be cuter :-) We're just going to get a car seat that fits with the stroller like the Graco snugride. You can buy a bumbleride car seat cover that fits & matches, but then the car seat isn't covered under safety codes because it's never been tested with that fabric on it. So I think we'll just find a car seat that is neutral colored or matches the fabric. Here's pics of me and the stroller......

Kingston is inside all bundled up for winter!! Baby can be completely covered to block out the color/windy/rainy weather. How awesome huh?

And Jeff getting ready to push around his baby girl....

Some more pics...

Ok.....done with the longest post ever!

PS-I may just keep the pink fabric for a little girl...it's really growing on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment