Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Gianna's Room

I'll give you a peak at my design board for Gianna's room...as long as you don't steal my ideas ;-)

Gianna's Room

I'd love to stripe the walls in a nice lavender and do light green/lavender and white bedding. We already have dark nursery furniture and a white rocker. I'm in love with the butterfly chandlier- priced at a woppin $45k but I have plans to make one for under $30 :-) After the adorable pink stroller and this cute nursery idea I think I need a little girl ;-)

Krue's room will be done in golf....but a cute golf. I'll do his 'design board' later. But here's a sneak peak! I plan on doing fabric similiar to this-golf themed. But in a super cute way.I'm also a little disappointed in the amount of people that aren't voting for the name Gianna!! Maybe I should explain the name.....my name is Jessica but my family calls me "Gia" do to my little sister making up the name when she was about 1. My middle name is Anne so put that together makes Gianna. Rose is my little sisters name.....so that's why we'll probably name our little girl Gianna Rose. Lillian Grace is still in the running...maybe we'll have to see what she looks like first ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment