Monday, October 19, 2009

9 weeks 5 days

I'm almost 10 weeks!! I can't believe it...I'm so ready for 11/9/09 to get here though so we can see our little peanut and hear the heartbeat! Still no luck with the doppler :-( Stupid tilted uterus...but that doesn't mean I won't continue to try! Nothing much has changed. I actually feel pretty good. Not too much naseous, still lots of headaches, and a really sore butt :-( The last two nights of shots haven't gone well. They don't hurt but the after effect is a really hard, painful knot and bruising. I can't wait- only 16 more days of shots!! Yah!! I've also lost another 2.5 lbs...so that totals about 4 lost so far. I heard it's normal so I guess I won't stress over it and I'm sure I'll be thankful later when I start gaining it all back! I did notice last week that I'm started to get a little 'swollen' right above my pelvic bone. Jeff noticed on Saturday too. I don't think it's baby-probably just all the organs he/she is pushing up to make room for her! haha. You can't tell in any of my belly pics (which I'll post later when there is actually change!) because the bump is sooo low but I'm sure it will start spreading upwards very soon!

Well..that's all for now. Hopefully this week I'll be able to update about us hearing the heartbeat on the doppler :-) I think that will calm me down quite a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment