Monday, September 21, 2009

Longest week ever...

Next Monday is our first ultrasound and I literally can not wait until the 28th. I feel like this week will be the longest week of my life. I just want to know how things are going...good or bad. I don't know how I will make it all the way to May to see my precious little IVF miracle. I want to go home and sleep but hardly have any vacation left because of all my RE appointments. I need you guys to pray that this week flys by and that I stop stressing! I analyze every twinge, every non symptom, everything. I just want to feel pregnant, I want to be home because the days fly by at home. I want to be holding my healthy, strong, newborn baby. I want it to be May...or atleast November when I'm in the 'safe' zone and I don't have to stress so much.

I have a BAD case of the Mondays....

1 comment:

  1. Jess,
    I'm praying that everything goes very well at your first ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete