Thursday, September 24, 2009

6w1d

Today I'm blogging for no reason...well, maybe because I'm bored. We went to my parents yesterday and Hannah, my 10 year old little sister decided to 'name' our baby...Rice Pumpkin. I really don't know where she came up with that name but I guess it works ;-) My mom was feeding grain to her horses and handed me alittle piece and said..."This is how big your baby is". haha...what a bunch of dorks. I'm still feeling pretty normal. I guess "rice pumpkin" doesn't like quesadilla's because we made them the other night which ended in Jeff rubbing my back while I threw up/dry heaved in the kitchen sink...yum yum! I also updated my 'profile' pic. It's not the best pic of us, especially because Jeff says he 'looks stoned' but atleast you can see my cute new haircut! I really love it and it's soo much easier to get ready in the morning!

Alright..I'm out of 'updates'. I keep forgetting to start taking my belly pics..maybe I'll get on that this weekend (not that there is anything to see anyway). We both can not wait for Monday when we get to see our baby again! I've been praying for a nice strong, readable heartbeat...like in the 140's. :-) I think it will feel a bit more real than. Then our next appointment/ultrasound will be with my OB, Dr.M on the 12th. After 3 good ultrasounds I think we'll start to calm down a bit and realize we're going to be parents! Until then we just pray the God and Ducky watch over little..."rice pumpkin". haha

No comments:

Post a Comment