Thursday, June 11, 2009

AF Won

Funny story, last night I get home and decide to take a pregnancy test. I had sore bbs and acne, which last time resulted in a BFP so instead of thinking it's AF, I think maybe I'll get my BFP finally. (Having never had PMS, I had no idea that's what is was like!). I get home, POAS and make Jeff check it. BFN. I go back to the bathroom to finish peeing (because I can barely poas when I have too) and sure enough, AF visited! Ugh! I went back to FF and put my stuff in my chart, and what do ya know? I had a perfect 28 day cycle!! I was so excited! Of course, a BFP would have been better but this is the next best thing! I'm so glad I don't have to do provera for 10 days and then wait to start my period, then do this all over again.

I called my RE and he said that I probably O'ed on cd14 like I thought and just because I didn't have fluid in my uterus doesn't mean I didn't O (like the u/s tech said!) He was out of town, of course, but oh well. He wants us to do another cycle on 7.5mg of Femara with TI. He said to come in on CD16 if I haven't had a +opk and then we'll do a trigger shot.

If this next cycle doesn't work we may try an IUI, but we'll see. Saturday morning I also have to have an u/s to check and see if the cysts went away. Let's hope and pray they did!! Updates then!

No comments:

Post a Comment