Monday, June 1, 2009

Ovidrel = Mood Swings

Saturday I woke up with a headache, which I figured I would. I always get hormonal headaches from anything and everything I take. Then I was a crabby mess all weekend. I put on a 'happy face' for my dancers because we had our recital this weekend but poor Jeff got all my built up frustration. Today's not much better but I may just have a case of the Mondays. I was all excited because last time I got pregnant my nipples were really sore (sorry if that's tmi) about 3 dpo, and they started to hurt and be sensitive on Sunday. However, I looked up the side effects of Ovidrel and there it was... "sore nipples and discomfort at the injection sight." Yup, have both of those! My stomach feels sore on the inside...hmm....

Well, off to work. I need some caffiene and bad food today :-) lol Oh, and maybe a sick day to lay in bed with hubby alllll day and watch movies. Or weekends have been sooo packed for soo long I don't remember when we had an 'us' day. Guess we should get used to that, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Jess,
    I'm sorry to hear that the ovidrel is causing you to have mood swings. I think taking a day to lay in bed with Jeff and watch movies is a great idea! I think it's a good idea to pack in as many "us" days as you can now before you start a family. That's what I'm trying to do myself - do all the things that I want to do now that will be hard or difficult to do with a baby.

    ReplyDelete