Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BFN

Today, at 12dpo I got a BFN. I know I could have tested too early, but with my last pregnancy I got a BFP in the afternoon of 12dpo. Oh well, if this cycle isn't it we'll just keep going. We really need to decide if we do a few more cycles with Femara + Ovidrel or if we should move onto an injectable to replace the Femara. Decisions, Decisions.

On another note we're going to go look at a house about 30 minutes from where we live now. It's a smaller town, were I grew up and has a great school system for our future kids. There is a new development they are building out there and Jeff and I have thought about possibly building a house out there in a year or so. Depends on where on this baby making stuff goes....

I'll update with pics of the houses (there are 3 floor plans we're looking at). The homes are so beautiful, with 4 bedrooms and a huge mudroom-which has been my dream! lol

Gotta get back to work........ugh.........

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jess,
    I'm sorry to hear about the BFN, but I'm hoping and praying that the results aren't accurate because you tested too early. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the houses.

    ReplyDelete