Monday, June 22, 2009

Convincing.

Every month I like to list reasons as to why it's ok this month to get a BFN. It, kind of, makes me feel better when I get a BFN. I've decided that the best time for me to get pregnant is September and here are my reasons:

1.) I'll be due in June and have always wanted a spring/summer baby. Then we can have outdoor birthday parties!

2.) We'll have my car paid off in May which means one less bill a month.

3.) In May we get bonuses, which means I'll still be working and I'll get my May bonus!

4.) I'll have a baby just in time to enjoy the beautiful summer weather and lose all the baby weight with daily walks!

That's all I can think of for now. Granted, I'd love to get pregnant this month but it's easier for me if I convince myself that this isn't the best month ;-)

Today is CD12, we're BDing every day this week because I do not want to miss my surge! (I think I missed it last cycle). I'll update once I get a + OPK!

No comments:

Post a Comment