Monday, June 15, 2009

No cysts!

Yah! I had my CD3 ultrasound on Saturday morning. First, I was pretty grossed out at the thought of having an u/s with AF being here, but she was getting ready to leave on day 3 so it wasn't too bad :-). Although, I'm quite sure they've seen worse.

Cheryl was my nurse, she's one of my favorites. She never makes me feel stupid and always explains everything. Love her! Anyway, my right side was beautiful. There was already about 5 follicles, very small, but growing! The left, was a different story. My artery was blocking the view so she had to real poke around to get a view. Honestly, her chest was against my knees and I think her hand was almost in my croch. Gross, and painful, I know. Anyway, after about 7 minutes she finally got a good pic. There weren't any follies growing that much and I did have a 2mm blood/fluid filled sac. This happens after you ovulate and the follie releases the egg. Blood/fluid can come back into the ovary and make a little sac. That's basically what happened. But since it was only 2mm she wasn't concerned at all. So, hopefully my right ovary keeps growing strong and we have a successful cycle!

Oh, and no u/s or trigger this month unless I don't have a +opk by the 16th. We're gonna see if I O on my own this month since AF came on her own!

I also have an appointment with my OB today. I wanted to meet him and discuss everything. He has delivered all my cousins children and everyone loves him, he's very well known in DM! I had an appointment with him but m/c and cancelled. Then he told my cousin I should come in anyway and we can discuss my future pregnancies/etc! So I'll update after that appointment today!

No comments:

Post a Comment