Monday, June 29, 2009

Holy Cow.

I just got off the phone with my RE's nurse again and figured out our schedule. Now Jeff and I must decide if we plan on going through with the procedure in August or September. What's truly stopping us in the financial aspect of it all. I refuse to use a CC, mainly because a year ago we had 13k in cc debt and just paid our last penny of that last month. Now we're working on paying off my car, an extra $800 goes to my car every month and I don't want to stop that because I want and need that to be paid off by the time we have a baby. We'll see what Jeff's commission check is this month and determine if we should wait another month or not.

Here's how this plays out.....

$355 IUI
$50 Ovidrel Trigger
$40 Progesterone Suppositories
$30 Follistim
$280 per ultrasound (first two are paid for)
Totaling a whopping $1,315.00 for a 25% chance at getting pregnant.

Anyway-back to baby making info. Here is my amazing and scary schedule that we will be starting either September 10th or July 23rd.

Start Provera for 10 days to induce period.

CD1- Set up day 3 appointment

CD3-Transvaginal u/s and b/w-hopefully get the ok to start Follistim

CD 4-Injection

CD5-Injection

CD 6-B/W & U/S & Injection

CD 7-Injection

CD 8-B/W and U/S & Injection

CD 9- Injection

CD 10-B/W and U/S & Injection

CD 11-Injection

CD 12-B/W and U/S

(Trigger sometime around CD12)

CD 13-Nothing!!

CD 14-IUI

CD15-28-Progersterone Suppositories
Wait and pray, wait and pray....

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl I follow your other blog and have been for a while and am proud to follow you on this one now...I totally have 2 blogs too! One is about our family, daily happenings, work school etc and the other is IF...I am slowly blogging some things on both like adoption and what not but aren't putting the details of my ovaries on my family blog :)

    Your awesome hang in there and I hope we both get our BFP's sooooooooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! I've enjoyed reading your public blog but I'm so excited to follow this one, too! Congrats on paying off your cc - we're working on that one! Good luck with your upcoming IUI - praying!!

    ReplyDelete