Tuesday, August 25, 2009

CD 13

Could today go any slower? I'm ready to be done at work and go hang out with some friend's. (Erin and Lindsey!) Jeff has softball tonight so instead of hanging out at home alone I thought I'd travel to Adel and spend some time with some good friends. I'm excited and nervous for tomorrow. Jeff is hopefully going to be able to stay home for most of the day with me-he said he won't even go into work if I'm in alot of pain but I think half the day will be spent sleeping!

No shots today, just Doxy twice today day. It's a pill that is an antibiotic, I need to take it because there will be tiny holes in my ovaries from the retrieval and we don't want an infection! Oh, and baby aspirin once a day to help with implantation. I've had some cramps today and lots of pains on my left and right side, probably from those follicles getting gigantic.

Oh, and Dr.M (my OB) called in a high dose of vitamin B for me. He said it will help with implantation and staying pregnant! I also picked up some fresh pineapple, I need to eat the pineapple core tomorrow through next week to also help with implantation :-)

I'll update tomorrow night after the retrieval......Eak!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment