Thursday, August 13, 2009

Guess who arrived?

Yup, AF came today! Just a week or so late...but better late than never! I have my CD3 ultrasound on Saturday morning and I'm hoping they say all is clear so that we can start the injections Saturday night. Then, the everyother day ultrasounds start and the bills rack up, but hopefully it will all be worth it :-)

I'm very excited and nervous! What sucks is I'll be in San Diego cycle days 21-26 which means I won't know if I'm pregnant before we go. Not that it matters, but it would be fun to know :) Maybe while we're away I'll be able to forget about it all and my 2ww will go faster!! Prayers are always appreciated, we'd love our own little miracle :-) Have a fab weekend everyone, updates after the u/s!

2 comments:

  1. Totally praying for you Jess!! Hoping this is your month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Praying this is the one!!

    ReplyDelete