Monday, August 17, 2009

CD 5 Update....

Today is CD5! The follistim injections are going well, I have a small bruise already which I'm sure will only get worse. Otherwise, I feel pretty normal! My estrogen level was at 47, they just wanted it below 100 to start and to slowly rise. I'm doing better on my eating healthy, well except for the piece of cake I had for a coworkers birthday (who can resist cake?!) I've only had a can of pop, which is good because I usually have a 20oz. I also drank 4 bottles of water so far, which is pretty impressive considering I used to barely have one a day! I started back on my Metformin and my body is asjusting, if you know what I mean. AF is almost gone as well-ya! Overall, not too much to post or complain about! I'm excited for the ultrasound tomorrow, hoping I've got some good follies growing!

I'll post an update tomorrow, plan on doing this everyday so I can review old entries if we have to do this again. I'm praying not, but we'll see. Bad news is if we do have to do this again, we can't do another one until the end of October :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment