Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cycle Day 7

Nothing to report today…well atleast for IUI stuff anyway. Injections are going well, I feel fine, no more bruising!

Tonight Jeff and I are cleaning and cooking, tomorrow I’m having a jewelry party with a bunch of friends in our basement! I want the house to look awesome so that means I need to get my butt in gear and dust and vacuum!

A friend of mine, Erin, is also getting us tickets to Mercy Me on November 6th. I can’t wait!!! I haven’t been to a concert in forever and I just know this one will be amazing. To tell you the truth, I’ve fallen out of step with God. This last 6 months have been so hard on us and my relationship with Him. If you read older posts you will see that I felt betrayed by him, hurt that My God; who supposedly loves me so much; would put me through so much pain. I had a lot of anger and frustration towards him but this week I’ve made up my mind that I need to reconnect. I read a blog the other day where a girl was talking about how her sister is so close to God, it almost seems like she has his number on speed dial. I want that relationship, more than anything. I don’t know how to get there, but I prayed this morning that we could get back in step, that God would touch my heart and guide us through everything. I haven’t been to church in awhile either (they took away our Saturday service!) so we’re going again on Sunday. I think I will even do Christ-Life Solutions, it’s a program that runs 8(?) weeks and they just talk about your past, your relationship with Christ, etc. It’s a small group activity and my friend, Shawna, did it. She loved it and said it was the mostly amazing experience. Hm..I just looked at POG’s website and saw this series is on Prayer, how it really does change things. I can’t wait for Sunday now!

I guess I don’t know what I’m rambling about…I just want a better relationship with Him. I want to give everything to Him, our baby stress, money stress, job stress. I want Him to take it. I want to feel Him changing my life daily. I want to see how He can change my life. I want Him to change my husband’s life and bring them into a close relationship. I want Jeff to have God’s number on speed dial. Am I asking too much? No….he can do all these things for me…I need patience and trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment