Saturday, August 15, 2009

Follistim-Day 1

Tonight we went to Huhot for dinner and to a movie, The Ugly Truth. It was really good and Jeff even approved :-) When we got home my alarm went off for the 10pm injection! It was easy, as I've done the Ovidrel injections before. Below is a video of our first injection-please disregard my white, chubby tummy. It's been hid behind t-shirts and candy all summer :-) I plan on working on this very soon...


Also pics of the stuff for the injection. Peroxide to clean the injection site and needles, pop bottle to hold my used needles, and the injection pack. I still need to pick up my Ovidrel shot and vaginal suppositories, hopefully I can remember to do that Monday.

Here's also a cute pic of Jeff. He took the booklet from the pack and read each step, to make sure we did it all right. Isn't he adorable :-) He'll be an awesome daddy! Now off to cuddle with Jeff before bed.......

Edit: Estrogen level was at 47

No comments:

Post a Comment