Sunday, August 9, 2009

Gender Neutral Nursery-I need YOUR help!

Alright ladies, time to decorate the nursery! Yah!!! Below is what I think I want to do with the nursery, but I need your ideas! Please, please, please post your favorite gender neutral nursery and ideas! Once I've decided on my favorite I'm going to post a poll and you guys can vote on what we should do :-)

Here's my idea so far......

I love this nursery! It's calm, quiet and neutral. I would love to do blue stripes on the bottom. Should I rotate between dark and light blue or shiny and flat paint for the stripes? Top will be blue also. I'd love to do the white bedding, with maybe a little more brown tied in.

I love the pattern in this bedding. I'm hoping to make a quilt and some pillows for the nursery with fabric similiar to this.


I love these 'balls' above the crib instead of doing a mobile. I would probably do browns and ivories. Whatcha think?


Lastly, I want to do an Upper Case Living saying about the crib that says "Miracles come in all shapes and sizes". Our miracle may not be made in my belly but s/he will be loved with all our hearts! Any other cute sayings you love? What else should I put on the walls? Above the changing table, etc?!

Thank you for all you ideas and opinions! I can't wait to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment