Sunday, August 9, 2009

IUI #1 is a Failure!

It looks like we won’t be doing an IUI after all. I’m ok with that actually, maybe even a little happy. I had a feeling this wasn’t going to work and now we don’t need to waste the money.

I started provera about 2 weeks ago to induce my period, well my period never came. I took a HPT and it was a BFN. In March this happened and my estrogen was extremely low. I had to take Estrodial for 30 days, then provera again. Doesn’t seem so bad but the estrogen supplements gave me the worst migraines all month! Ugh! I’m ok with this though. I think this is God saying that foster care and adoption is in our plans. I’m actually very excited for the journey we are about to embark on and Jeff is excited too. It’s fun to talk about everything and exciting for all the unknown. Knowing six months from now we could have a son, a daughter, 2 kids, or none. Crazy huh? One minute we’ll be husband and wife, and hours later we could become parents!! Ah! Exciting and nerve wracking but this has given me so much drive to get stuff done. I’ve been garage saling, saving money and reasearching a lot to prepare for all this. We’re finishing up lots of little projects to get ready for our home study! I can’t wait….the Lord has a greater plan for us and I’m excited for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment