Saturday, August 29, 2009

No news is good news!

Be prepared...this maybe a TMI post! The last couples days I've been so incredibly dizzy, it sucks. I'm guessing it's a side effect from one of the drugs but I still don't like it. The day after my ER I thought I was starting to get a yeast infection (told you it was TMI!).....another sick side effect from Doxy. Fabulous! So I consulted with Jeff (yes-we're super open and talk about everything) and decided to call Dr. Cooper this morning. He said it was super normal and just called me in a pill. He also said that today they would be looking at our little babies again and they would call if anything changes (for the worst). Well...no news!! That's good news!!

My a** cheeks hurt, bad! I've had a progesterone shot in each butt cheek now and tonight will be number three.....wahhhhh! They suck, and hurt. They actually hurt worse in the morning after the bruise has shown up and the soreness starts. I tried a warm compress and massaging the area after the injection but it didn't help. Oh well...3 more weeks of it and another 12 if I'm pregnant. A fun side effect from the progesterone is my boobs grew! Like crazy!! Ok, maybe only a half cup size but I am not complaining :-) This morning I got out of the shower and Jeff said the left one was bigger....yeah-a whole cup size bigger, seriously! (again sorry for the tmi). Anyway, things are going well. My spirits are up and Jeff and I talked today about what would happen if this didn't work. He wants to try one more time in January-I'm torn. We'll see how the next couple months go. He also started talking about what the embroyos should look like before transfer. Turns out he researched all about them last night...now he knows more than I do! That's good though-maybe he can explain things to me for once :-)

Monday morning the embryo transfer will be at 10am. Then bed rest for 2 days. I'll have a pic of our babies and will definatly post it as soon as I can. I usually scan the pics in at work and won't be back until Wednesday so you may have to hold off...I'll see what I can do though!

Well...off to be lazy. It's nice to be able to be lazy on a beautiful Saturday afternoon and not feel bad. My uterus is sore and I'm dizzy so some tv and napping sounds good to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment