Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tomorrow is the day....

Tomorrow is ET day!! I'm excited, excited because tomorrow at this time I will have my two beautiful babies buried in my uterus. Hopefully, they love it so much in there they decide to stay and burrow in deep, implant and grow, grow grow!!

Today we went to church, which was amazing. We sang a song reminding me that no matter what, I need to Rejoice in Him ALWAYS! I love church, Jeff loves church, and I can't wait to go again. I decided this fall I am going to join in some of the activities, like MarriageLive, Celebrate Recovery, One2One and more. I love being there...it makes me feel welcome and loved. And it reminded me that God has my life in His hands, and that is the best place for it to be.

I'm excited for tomorrow and plan on relaxing as much as possible. Amy taught me to knit this weekend so maybe working on that, otherwise going to relax and concentrate on my embies burrowing into my uterus and staying warm and comfy. The girlies are coming over around dinner to cook for me and snuggle with me while I'm on bed rest.

My side effects are ok, I've been dizzy as hell from the Doxy (i think) and the progesterone shots aren't getting any easier. But not much to complain about, no headaches which is amazing. I have a hard time sleeping at night, but I don't know what that's from-maybe anxiety, maybe meds, who knows! Uterus is still alittle sore when I move too much. Definatly not as bad as I expected.

I also started eating pineapple a few days ago to help with implantation ;-) It's suuuper yummy!

I just got out of a bubble bath, now snuggling with my kitty and getting ready to go to bed...

Updates and hopefully pics tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment